Jakarta, Armfalcon.com —
Shopee And Tokopedia compact increases fees from May 2023. However, each platform online shopping it applies the increase to a different type of fee.
For Shopee, increases are applied to refill fees or top up ShopeePay. As for Tokopedia, the increase was made in service fees.
“Starting May 1, 2023, there will be an adjustment to the ShopeePay balance filling fee via instant debit, bank transfer (virtual account) and also merchants,” wrote Shopee in his announcement quoted, Wednesday (3/5).
Initially, the top up fee for the ShopeePay balance was only IDR 500-IDR 1,000. With this increase, you will be charged IDR 1,000-IDR 2,000 per refill.
Meanwhile, Tokopedia applies a service fee of IDR 1,000 for each transaction using the virtual account payment method starting May 2, 2023.
Tokopedia has also increased application service fees for every physical product transaction. Transactions with a nominal value of IDR 0-IDR 1 million are subject to an application service fee of IDR 2,000, while transactions over IDR 1 million are subject to an application service fee of IDR 3,000.
The following details the increase in ShopeePay balance top-up fees as of May 1, 2023:
– BCA OneKlik (instant debit): from free of admin fees to IDR 1,000
– BRI Direct Debit (instant debit): from free of admin fees to IDR 1,000
– Debit Card: from free of admin fees to 2 percent of the nominal top up
– Mandiri Virtual Account: from IDR 500 to IDR 1,000
– BSI Virtual Account: from IDR 500 to IDR 1,000
– Permata Virtual Account: from IDR 500 to IDR 1,000
– Other Bank Virtual Accounts: from IDR 500 to IDR 1,000
Top up fee from 1 June 2023:
– Indomaret/i.Saku: from IDR 1,500 to IDR 2,000
– Alfamart/Alfamidi/Dan+Dan: from IDR 1,500 to IDR 2,000.
Meanwhile, to top up your balance through Seabank, both instant debit and virtual accounts are free of charge. Meanwhile, the top up fee via BCA, BRI and BNI virtual accounts has not changed, it remains Rp. 1,000.