Note! Do This If You Become a Victim of the Land Mafia

Jakarta, Hanfiah Ponggawa & Partners, Andre Rahadian revealed a number of legal steps that victims of the land mafia could take.

For the owner of the original land that was sold or mortgaged by the land mafia, they can file a civil suit at the District Court to cancel the transaction.

What legal steps can victims of the land mafia take? For more, see Shinta Zahara’s dialogue with Hanfiah Ponggawa & Partners (Dentons HPRP), Andre Rahadian at Power Lunch,CNBCIndonesia (Thursday, 13/04/2023)

Watch live streaming of other TV programs here


Source link