Jakarta, Armfalcon.com —
Ministry of BUMN postponing the Joint Recruitment plan BUMN from what should have been opened Friday (5/5) to Thursday (11/5).
The postponement was immediately conveyed by the Indonesian Human Capital Forum (FHCI) of the Ministry of BUMN. FHCI said the delay was made on the pretext that the preparation of applicants would be more optimal.
“The opening and online registration of the Joint BUMN Recruitment (RBB) 2023 will be May 11, 2023. With the hope of providing space for young talents to make more optimal preparations,” FHCI wrote in an official upload to the Instagram account @fhci.bumn, Friday (5/5) ).
However, there is no further information on how long registration will be opened, considering that the initial timeline for registration will take place between 5-20 May 2023. The SOE FHCI also did not explain whether the delay in registration would impact the timeline for the 2023 Joint SOE Recruitment stages as a whole.
“Come on! Optimize your preparations for registration #RekrutmenBersamaBUMN 2023. To make your preparations even better, we will open registration on May 11, 2023,” wrote the FHCI Instagram upload statement.
Previously, BUMN Minister Erick Thohir announced that the Joint BUMN Recruitment was divided into 5 phases. Later, the final stage in the form of participant graduation will be announced on August 16 2023, exactly the day before the 78th Anniversary of Indonesian Independence.
Apart from that, here are the terms and how to register for the Joint BUMN Recruitment that you need to prepare.
Requirements for Joint Recruitment List of SOEs
There are several conditions that must be prepared before registering. Citing some of the requirements announced by FHCI in the previous recruitment, the following conditions must be completed:
1. Registrants are Indonesian citizens (WNI).
2. The maximum age is 27 years for Diploma III graduates as of December 1, 2022. Meanwhile, for Diploma IV and S1 graduates the maximum is 30 years and the maximum for Masters graduates is 35 years on the same date.
3. Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.75 for college graduates.
4. Willing to be placed in all regions of Indonesia.
5. Physically and mentally healthy, and drug-free.
6. Have a Police Record Certificate (SKCK) document from the Police.
7. Possess training certification in accordance with competence and work experience recommendation if any.
8. Have community recommendations for applicants who excel in sports, arts, digital creators, and start-ups if any.