Jakarta, Armfalcon.com —
Online registration SOE Joint Recruitment will be opened on Thursday (11/5) tomorrow. Originally, the registration was opened last week.
The Indonesian Human Capital Forum (FHCI) of the Ministry of SOEs argued that the delay was made so that the preparation of potential applicants could be maximized.
“Come on! Optimize your preparations for registration #RekrutmenBersamaBUMN 2023. To make your preparations even better, we will open registration on May 11, 2023,” wrote the FHCI Instagram upload statement.
Nevertheless, FHCI BUMN has not explained whether the delay in registration will have an impact on timeline the stages of the 2023 BUMN Joint Recruitment as a whole.
What is clear, in order to take part in the online registration for the Joint BUMN Recruitment, there are several conditions that must be followed.
Following are the requirements and a list of SOE Joint Recruitment that you need to prepare.
Requirements for registering with BUMN Joint Recruitment
Citing some of the requirements announced by the SOE Ministry’s FHCI in the previous recruitment, the following conditions must be completed:
1. Registrants are Indonesian citizens (WNI).
2. The maximum age is 27 years for Diploma III graduates as of December 1, 2022. Meanwhile, for Diploma IV and S1 graduates the maximum is 30 years and the maximum for Masters graduates is 35 years on the same date.
3. Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.75 for college graduates, including a diploma and grade transcript.
4. Willing to be placed in all regions of Indonesia.
5. Physically and mentally healthy, and drug-free.
6. Have a Police Record Certificate (SKCK) document from the Police.
7. Possess training certification in accordance with competence and work experience recommendation if any.
8. Have community recommendations for applicants who excel in sports, arts, digital creators, and start-ups if any
How to register for BUMN Joint Recruitment
Registration for recruitment with SOEs is carried out by directly accessing the official website of the FHCI Ministry of SOEs, namely rekrekmenbersama.fhcibumn.id. However, until the announcement of the registration delay, the site was still inaccessible.
FHCI BUMN warns prospective applicants not to be deceived during the recruitment process. All information related to recruitment can be checked through the official Instagram of FHCI and the Ministry of BUMN.
“Beware of fraud! RBB 2023 information is only through the official Instagram accounts @kementerianbumn and @fhci.bumn,” wrote FHCI BUMN on the Instagram account @fhci.bumn.
Minister of BUMN Erick Thohir previously announced that the Joint Recruitment of BUMN was divided into 5 phases. Later, the final stage in the form of participant graduation will be announced on August 16 2023, exactly the day before the 78th Anniversary of Indonesian Independence.