Jakarta, Armfalcon.com —
The government opened registration for the 51st cohort of the Pre-Employment Card program on Wednesday (20/4).
The announcement was made directly by the official Instagram account @prakerja.go.id.
“Country 51 has been opened. Click ‘Join Wave’ yet on your Pre-Employment Card dashboard,” wrote the account.
Communities who previously did not pass the Pre-Employment Card program can re-register in this latest batch.
For batch 51 pre-employment card registration, prospective participants can directly enter the portal www.prakerja.go.id.
The following are the requirements for registering a Pre-Employment Card:
1. Participants are Indonesian Citizens with a minimum age of 18 years.
2. Prospective participants are not currently pursuing formal education at the elementary, secondary, or higher levels.
3. Prospective participants are job seekers, workers affected by termination of employment (PHK), workers who need competency improvement, to workers who have been laid off.
4. Prospective participants are not recipients of other social assistance from the government during the pandemic. Fourth, prospective participants are not state officials, regional officials, village officials, members of the TNI/Polri, to directors/commissioners/supervisory boards of BUMN or BUMD.
5. Only two people on one Family Card (KK) can become beneficiaries of the Pre-Employment Card.